A Convenient West Chicago Hotel
Unlike any other Hyatt Place, we combine style, innovation, and 24/7 convenience to create a comfortable and homey environment that you deserve. Hyatt Place Our Naperville hotel’s comfortable rooms offer plenty of space to sprawl out and relax, or get some work done, and feature a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, work desk, 42” HDTV, plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and more. We’re pet friendly too, so you can bring your beloved furry companion along with you.
Our location in Naperville is perfect for those looking to be near Chicago, yet just far enough away as to avoid the busyness of the city. We’re minutes from I-88 and local public transportation stops, and our complimentary weekday shuttle will even take you to the train station so you can get to downtown Chicago. You’ll also find our hotel less than five miles away from local businesses like Nalco, Liberty Mutual and BP—making us ideal for business travelers on long-term trips. For visiting families, we’re near local attractions like Topgolf Naperville, Odyssey Fun World, DuPage Children’s Museum and more. We look forward to being your home away from home during your next extended stay in Naperville, Illinois. Take a look at our specials and deals here!
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville has everything you need for a relaxing vacation or productive business trip. Free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour e-room means you’re always connected to work and family back home. The 24-hour fitness center helps you keep up with workout routines, while the indoor pool provides the perfect spot to relax year-round. Our Coffee to Cocktails Bar offers the perfect place to end your day, complete with refreshing beverages and casual conversation. And a shuttle within five miles gives you easy access to the best of Naperville, Illinois.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and remote printing
- 24/7 e-room with complimentary public computers and remote printing
- 24-hour StayFit Gym
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary weekday shuttle service within a 5-mile radius, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Shuttle will take guests to Metra train station, where train will take them to Downtown Chicago)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Free breakfast with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu
- Coffee to Cocktails Cafe offering Starbucks® specialty coffees and premium beer, wine and cocktails
- 24/7 Gallery Market featuring snacks, salads, sandwiches and a variety of bottled beverages
- 1188 square feet of meeting and event space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Creative catering services for events
- Odds & Ends with must-have items you can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Express Check-In/Check-Out kiosks
- Gallery Hosts available 24/7
- 100% nonsmoking hotel
Maps and Directions
Leaving the airport, take I-294 South to I-88 West towards Winfield Road. Next, take Winfield Road north to Ferry Road. Turn right on Ferry Road to Maecliff Drive. Turn left on Maecliff Drive. Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville is located on the left hand-side.
From Chicago Midway Airport (MDW)
Leaving the airport, take Cicero Avenue north to I-55 South. From I-55 South, take the I-355 North Tollway. Follow I-355 north to the I-88 West Tollway. Follow I-88 west to Winfield Road. Next, take Winfield Road north to Ferry Road. Turn right onto Ferry Road to Maecliff Drive. Turn left on Maecliff Drive. Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville is located on the left hand-side.
Here at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, we want all our guests to feel at home, including the furry, four-legged ones. For a small fee, you and your dog can relax in one of our spacious rooms before exploring Naperville and the surrounding areas. You’ll find a number of pet-friendly attractions near the hotel, including dog parks, nature preserves and pet-friendly cafés.
Pet-Friendly Attractions near Our Naperville Hotel:
- Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve: 6 miles
- Illinois Prairie Path: 6.2 miles
- Whalon Lake Dog Park: 9.8 miles
- Green Valley Forest Preserve: 9.9 miles
- Lincoln Dog Park: 12.3 miles
For guests who decide to bring their furry friends, there will be a $75 non-refundable pet fee that will be administered. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes.
A maximum of two dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted, though two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds. The pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12:00pm