A Convenient West Chicago Hotel
Most extended-stay hotels don’t make you feel at home. Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville is the exception. Our Naperville hotel’s comfortable rooms offer plenty of space to sprawl out and relax, or get some work done, and feature a mini-fridge, coffeemaker, work desk, 42” HDTV, plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and more. We’re pet friendly too, so you can bring your beloved furry companion along with you.
Our location in Naperville is perfect for those looking to be near Chicago, yet just far enough away as to avoid the busyness of the city. We’re minutes from I-88 and local public transportation stops, and our complimentary shuttle will even take you to the train station so you can get to downtown Chicago. You’ll also find our hotel less than five miles away from local businesses like Nalco, Liberty Mutual and BP—making us ideal for business travelers on long-term trips. For visiting families, we’re near local attractions like Topgolf Naperville, Odyssey Fun World, DuPage Children’s Museum and more. We look forward to being your home away from home during your next extended stay in Naperville, Illinois.
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville has everything you need for a relaxing vacation or productive business trip. Free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour e-room means you’re always connected to work and family back home. The 24-hour fitness center helps you keep up with workout routines, while the indoor pool provides the perfect spot to relax year-round. Our Coffee to Cocktails Bar offers the perfect place to end your day, complete with refreshing beverages and casual conversation. And a shuttle within five miles gives you easy access to the best of Naperville, Illinois.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and remote printing
- 24/7 e-room with complimentary public computers and remote printing
- 24-hour StayFit Gym
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Shuttle will take guests to Metra train station, where train will take them to Downtown Chicago)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Free a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, waffles, French toast, pancakes and steel-cut oatmeal
- 24/7 Gallery Menu
- Coffee to Cocktails Cafe offering Seattle’s Best® specialty coffees and premium beer, wine and cocktails
- 24/7 Gallery Market featuring snacks, salads, sandwiches and a variety of bottled beverages
- Evening reception offering complimentary food and beverage, Monday through Thursday
- 1188 square feet of meeting and event space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Creative catering services for events
- Odds & Ends with must-have items you can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Express Check-In/Check-Out kiosks
- Gallery Hosts available 24/7
- 100% nonsmoking hotel
Maps and Directions
Leaving the airport, take I-294 South to I-88 West towards Winfield Road. Next, take Winfield Road north to Ferry Road. Turn right on Ferry Road to Maecliff Drive. Turn left on Maecliff Drive. Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville is located on the left hand-side.
From Chicago Midway Airport (MDW)
Leaving the airport, take Cicero Avenue north to I-55 South. From I-55 South, take the I-355 North Tollway. Follow I-355 north to the I-88 West Tollway. Follow I-88 west to Winfield Road. Next, take Winfield Road north to Ferry Road. Turn right onto Ferry Road to Maecliff Drive. Turn left on Maecliff Drive. Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville is located on the left hand-side.
Here at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, we want all our guests feel at home, including the furry, four-legged ones. For a small fee, you and your dog can relax in one of our spacious rooms before exploring Naperville and the surrounding areas. You’ll find a number of pet-friendly attractions near the hotel, including dog parks, nature preserves and pet-friendly cafés.
Pet-Friendly Attractions near Our Naperville Hotel:
- Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve: 6 miles
- Illinois Prairie Path: 6.2 miles
- Whalon Lake Dog Park: 9.8 miles
- Green Valley Forest Preserve: 9.9 miles
- Lincoln Dog Park: 12.3 miles
For guest staying one to six nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights will be administered a $75 non-refundable pet fee, plus an additional $100 cleaning fee. Please contact the hotel if you plan to stay 30 + nights. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes.
A maximum of two dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted, though two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds. The pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotels discretion. All pets must be housebroken.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12:00pm